Author: Vivian French Illustrated by: Alison Bartlett Read by: Matthew Willsher Do you like chips? Oliver does, in fact, he won't eat anything else - until h...
Oliver's Fruit Salad
If you liked the video and would like to be notified of future readings with Ms. Rose, please subscribe to the channel and ring the notification bell. Don't ...
- Oliver's Vegetables Home Learning Challenge.pdf
- Shopping List Template.pdf
- Olivers Vegetables Book Review Writing Frame.pdf
- How and Where Do Vegetables Grow PowerPoint.pptx
- Where do Fruits and Vegetables Grow Activity Sheet.pdf
- Healthy Eating Lunch Box.pdf
- Healthy Eating Meal.pdf
- Olivers Vegetables Size Ordering.pdf
Show younger children why eating their fruit and veg is good for them
Fruit and vegetables contain some very important nutrients that our bodies need, including vitamins, minerals and fibre. This video is for children aged 5-7 ...
Foods we need to eat less often
Not all food is good for us. There are foods that might taste nice but they don't give our bodies any of the nutrients our bodies need. Instead they can cont...
Giuseppe Arcimboldo Fruit and Vegetable Art Resources
Still life fruit bowl collage
How to make a still life fruit bowl for elementary students inspired by Paul Cezanne. Appropriate for 6-8 year old kids (1st & 2nd grade).